Breakthrough Entrepreneurs Party (BEP)
A super-fun evening with breakthrough business ideas and making new connections.
Hey Courageous Entrepreneur,
We invite you to join us next Thursday evening in Geelong between 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM for one of the best nights of your life.
This "funshop" is about exploring new business ideas, finding better ways to overcome your biggest obstacles in business, and mixing with your fellow entrepreneurs in order to achieve, to accomplish, and to experience all that you've ever desired.
Gary "Jazz" Hipworth, local Business Coach/ Advisor, will be your Entertainment Director for the evening, supported by successful local businessman Rohan "Bear" Merry. Their combined business experience exceeds 40 years.
What you'll get out of attending:
- Fun! Absolute enjoyment!
- Why every entrepreneur deserves a medal and a massive thank you from all of us.
- Learn the one thing, which if you do it every day, will virtually guarantee your success in life and business.
- How to stop fighting fires and become a fire-prevention specialist!
- Learn the very best way to get customers and grow your business, and why traditional marketing is bad manners.
- Find out if your new business idea will actually make you some decent money, before you spend any money!
- Learn about the top regrets of people who are close to death and what you can do to avoid this situation before it's too late.
- Discover what barbells have got to do with significantly minimising your risk of failure.
- Find out why learning to say "no" more often, is a brilliant business strategy, or "What the focus are you talking about?"
- Get to meet some fascinating, courageous, inspiring business people – just like you!
Business can get far too serious. We are about putting the fun back into your business life whilst achieving much more success. Are you ready to explore all possibilities for taking your business idea and turning it into reality? Or alternatively, taking your current business to a whole new level?