Business Planning Intensive - Strategies to accelerate growth
If your current plan for growth is cross your fingers and hope it succeeds, this workshop intensive will springboard your business forward with a strategy to make it happen. Recharge your business to the next level, identify new opportunities and plan for change in a two-day program designed to accelerate growth in businesses already in operation for two years.
You’ve worked hard to get your business up and running. Now take time out from working in your business and instead step back to work on your business, sharpen your focus and put yourself on a clear path towards future growth.
Join a small group of like-minded business operators to ready your business for what’s next in a dynamic and innovative environment with a focus on problem solving and strategy development.
In sessions totalling 16 hours, followed up by five hours of one-on-one mentoring, be guided by a small business expert with practical know-how and lots of insight to share that will give your business a shot in the arm.
- Wednesday 9th May 9am - 5pm; and
- Tuesday 22nd May 9am - 5pm
Identify where your business is at now, where you’d like to be in future, and exactly how you’ll get there. Learn how to build strong leadership, engage employees and how to generate high customer satisfaction.
Work through real-life, gold-standard examples,templates tailored to your business and walk away with a definite plan to put into action that will recharge your business.
Set clear goals and objectives to accelerate your business into the future at this Small Business Victoria workshop intensive, one of many that have helped businesses in Victoria get started for over 10 years.
Learn how to:
• Maximise problem solving and development tools
• Take a complete snapshot of your business
• Review your activities against gold standard
• Identify key issues and opportunities
• Improve your skills as a business leader
• Develop a simple, effective strategy for growth
• Build a one-page business plan and achievable timelines
• Access tools, templates, support and resources in future
THIS WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 10 BUSINESSES ONLY.