Very simply put, Digital Marketing is the process of marketing a brand using the Internet. It includes both direct response marketing and indirect marketing elements and uses a range of technologies to help connect businesses to their customers.
Have you heard of SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, content marketing, blogging, website marketing? We’ll demystify all of the above, and ensure you leave with knowledge, tools and a GIANT head-start into effective digital marketing for your business.
- Different elements of digital marketing
- Integrated digital marketing (getting email, social, search and website working together)
- Understanding website marketing
- Successful use of email marketing + building your email database
- Best practice in social marketing
- Understanding Search Engines (how they work, what they do, why you need to use them)
- Understanding what your audience wants
- Repurposing content across your digital channels
- Analytics of digital marketing
The presenter: With more than 10 years of experience working in all facets of hotel and tourism marketing, Mel Stewart has developed a serious thing for tourism, social and digital marketing. Born and bred in regional Victoria, Mel is super passionate about promoting regional destinations (and products) as the exciting, enriching and authentic experiences that they are. Mel has actively marketed iconic Australian destinations including the awe-inspiring Ayers Rock (Uluru), the Great Ocean Road and has been fortunate to work with amazing tourism operators both big and small.
She is a curious thinker whose sleep is literally interrupted with the thoughts of how our industry can push the boundaries and do better regional tourism marketing collaboratively.
RSVP's are essential email email@example.com