The Effective New Manager
Leadership is based on a relationship of trust. People in leadership positions and especially those who are new to leadership positions, need to learn how to gain new skills and move from the technical and hands-on work to managing and leading others to achieve their objectives and goals. This two-day interactive course will help you to understand your style, role and relationships in the workplace, and how it impacts on the effectiveness of your team.
This course is suited to those who are - or soon will be - responsible for achieving results through the leadership of others.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- Your personal leadership style
- How to set team goals and delegate effectively
- Strategies to communicate well, motivate your team, give feedback and address performance issues
- How to make confident decisions and problem solve.
This course is run over 2 session(s):
- 12 February 2018 - 9:00am - 4:30pm
- 13 February 2018 - 9:00am - 4:30pm