Export 101 Workshop
The State Government of Victoria - Regional Development Victoria, Barwon South West office and the duMonde Group would like to personally invite you to an interactive export workshop that will help current and prospective suppliers break into the global marketplace.
This is an opportunity to learn from industry experts about the latest trends, best practices and practical tips on how to approach exporting more successfully.
The workshop covers:
- developing and implementing a market entry strategy
- conducting export market research and competitor analysis
- marketing your product and service management
- financing exports: pricing, payment methods, custom tariffs, etc.
- overcoming export barriers to entry including non-tariff barriers
- understanding intellectual property, legal factors, licenses, concessions
- accessing export assistance programs, funding grants and award.
Please note that there are limited spaces at this event (up to 25) so please RSVP early to secure your place.
Register online by clicking the link below.