By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail
Businesses with no formal continuity or emergency plan are encouraged to attend.
This session will cover:
- An overview of business continuity and review a range of risks that have impacted on businesses from case studies
- Strategies for small businesses to minimise the consequences of disruptions and improve their chances of recovery
- Actions staff can take during the critical period before the arrival of emergency services
- The obligations of business owners
- Tools available to assist with developing emergency
Equip your business with the capacity to:
- Stabilise any disruptive effects as soon as possible
- Continue and / or quickly resume those operations that are most critical to businesses objectives
- Expedite a return to normal operations and a full recovery.