FREE superstream workshop
By 30 June 2015 all employers must have started implementing systems to comply with the government's new standards surrounding data and super contributions - SuperStream.
While many employers have started putting new systems in place in anticipation of the change, many others still require some advice and guidance.
VicSuper will facilitate this 40-minute workshop to help ensure you understand what your obligations under SuperStream are, as well as what changes are required by your business to be compliant.
What will be covered:
- What SuperStream is and what it means for businesses
- Obligations under the new standards
- Important dates and deadlines
- Options for meeting your obligations
- Ways to achieve compliance with minimal fuss
Who should attend: Anyone responsible for payroll or super administration on behalf of employees
RSVP: Email email@example.com phone 03 5227 7990