GMEN Event: Improving Quality and Productivity
- The presentation and plant tour will showcase the tools and methods that Air Radiators have used to improve their operations.
- See how they have implemented a Visual Management system that has improved their productivity and shop floor engagement.
- Hear about their use of the Quality Tracking System (QTS) software to collect and report on quality inspection data.
- See QTS in use by operators on the shop floor.
- Hear how QTS has been a key tool to improve quality as part of a continuous improvement process.
Places are strictly limited and registration is essential. We may need to restrict the number of participants from each organisation if demand exceeds the number of places available
Free to GMC / ENG Members, $30 non members (inc GST)
PPE for Tour: *Hi-Viz vest, *Safety Glasses, *Ear Plugs, closed flat shoes, long pants.
(*) provided if you do not have.