The Gordon Industry Open Day
The Gordon will be hosting the inaugural Industry Open Day on Thursday 29 October at East Campus. This will be an opportunity to show that The Gordon is a market leader in trade training.
Where: East Geelong Campus, Boundary Rd
When: Thurs 29 October, 1pm – 7pm
Industry Open Day aims to showcase the world class facilities at East Campus, our flexible employer focused delivery and the high level of skills students gain from training at The Gordon.
East Campus primarily focuses on trade apprenticeships, technical training and industry short courses.
We will showcase East Campus by:
- Opening up our world class facilities through guided tours
- Having teachers on hand to discuss study options
- Showing our students in action
- Hosting the Worldskills competitions
- Providing access to school students and parents from 1pm to 7pm
- Establishing an information/drop-in centre in the library
- Hosting a lunch/BBQ for all attendees and students.
RSVP your attendance for Lunch or Afternoon tea to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 22nd October 2015.
For further information phone 03 5225 0902.