Increase your Agrifood Business Profitability... Learn How
AgriFood Skills Australia (AgriFood) invite you to an industry information forum in Melbourne. The forum is to brief agrifood stakeholders about the opportunity that the Industry Skills Fund offers your sector, and also important developments on the Training Package front that will impact on your business.
At the two hour forum, AgriFood will explain:
· Opportunities available under the ISF. The fund opened for business on 1 January 2015 with the Government allocating $476m to assist businesses to improve their productivity and competitiveness through Skills Advice and Training Grants.
· Assistance to businesses available under the Entrepreneurs Infrastructure Fund
· Developments in initiatives managed by AgriFood to ensure vocational level training programs reflect the work requirements of all agrifood industries.
· How AgriFood can assist you with an ISF application through our fee for service division.
· Development of an on-line Community of Practice for training providers working in the agriculture and food sectors.
Representatives of our new services and consulting division, Agrifood Skills Solutions, will also provide a separate briefing for businesses about new ways you can boost returns and make a compelling case for subsided training.
AgriFood Skills Australia is the key body on skills and workforce development for the Australian agrifood industry. AgriFood develops and implements workforce development strategies and industry’s nationally endorsed qualifications to meet the current and emerging needs of agrifood enterprises, employees and students. AgriFood Skills Australia is fully funded by the Australian Government.