Leading for the Future: Manufacturing Forum
The Centre for Workplace Leadership has collaborated with Manufacturing Skills Australia (MSA) to run a series of free consultative industry events across Australia. This is a critical time for manufacturing and your participation counts. These forums are designed to gather your views on the current situation of Australia’s manufacturing industry to enable government and stakeholders to gain a comprehensive, real-time picture on what is happening in the sector. We will also present and discuss the findings of Australia’s most comprehensive study of manufacturing SMEs – the High Performance Manufacturing Work Practices Study. You will have the opportunity to:
- present your issues and concerns to inform government policy.
- contribute to improving training and skills outcomes for your sector.
- get the latest information on changes to the national training system.
- gain vital insights into current management and leadership practices within the manufacturing sector.
- explore productive work practices that drive performance.
- hear from other manufacturers about their experiences.
The Centre for Workplace Leadership was established in 2013 as a joint initiative supported by the Federal Government and the University of Melbourne’s Faculty of Business and Economics.
RSVP prior to Tuesday 21st October to attend - all bookings can be done online.