Organisational Resilience - What Would Indiana Jones Do?
In a year of growing uncertainty across the globe it is more important than ever to invest in enhancing resilience within your Organisation.
Just like Indiana Jones, who continually gets knocked down, beat up and chased by huge rolling boulders but always seems to bounce back, adapt quickly and survive, your organisation needs to enhance these qualities.
Organisational Resilience is defined as an organisation’s ability to absorb or adapt to a changing environment. This presentation will provide an insight into:
• What is Organisational Resilience
• An overview of the new ISO Standard ISO: 22316 Security and Resilience:
Organisational Resilience Principles and Attributes;
• The difference between Resilience Strategy and Resilience disciplines;
• Where the role of Organisational Resilience fits within your Organisation;
• The TAC’s Organisational Resilience Model; and
• Indiana Jones' own thoughts on building resilience.