Social Media: The Other Key Social Channels
Social media goes well beyond Facebook, with channels like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest holding a fair piece of the social media market-share pie.But how do you use these channels effectively? Join us, where we will showcase what these channels are, the basics of how to use them and how to effectively use multiple social channels.
- What Twitter is, who is doing it well and the basic of how you can too
- What Instagram is, who is doing it well and the basic of how you can too
- What YouTube is, who is doing it well and the basic of how you can too
- What Pinterest is, who is doing it well and the basic of how you can too
- How to effectively integrate your social media marketing across multiple channels
The presenter: With more than 10 years of experience working in all facets of hotel and tourism marketing, Mel Stewart has developed a serious thing for tourism, social and digital marketing. Born and bred in regional Victoria, Mel is super passionate about promoting regional destinations (and products) as the exciting, enriching and authentic experiences that they are.
Mel has actively marketed iconic Australian destinations including the awe-inspiring Ayers Rock (Uluru), the Great Ocean Road and has been fortunate to work with amazing tourism operators both big and small.
She is a curious thinker whose sleep is literally interrupted with the thoughts of how our industry can push the boundaries and do better regional tourism marketing collaboratively.
Registrations are essential email firstname.lastname@example.org