VECCI - Performance Management
Getting the best from your business’ most important asset - your people - is one of the toughest challenges you face as a manager or supervisor, but it's one made easier by an effective performance management system.
This course gives you the practical skills and methods to design or review a performance management system.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- The key elements of a performance management system
- The benefits of effective performance management
- Linking performance management to business outcomes and other key human resource functions, such as recruitment, induction, training and development
- Steps involved in develop a performance management system, including:
- Establishing standards and measures
- Joint consultation and problem solving
- Ongoing coaching, development and action planning
- Performance review, feedback and recognition, monitoring and follow-up
- Conducting performance appraisal interviews
- Developing effective performance criteria and measurements
- Monitoring and following up performance review outcomes and agreements
This course is suited to:
- Team leaders
- HR practitioners with responsibility for maximising performance through effective people management.