Video Marketing Workshop - YouTube For Business - Grow, Analyse & Amplify
Enjoy this dynamic two level workshop with Mio Ristic from Video Vault, local video production and online video marketing expert.
VIDEO MARKETING WORKSHOP
Following up on our recent seminar - How To Grow Your Business with Video & YouTube, we decided to offer you this jam packed training where you are going to learn everything from planning and shooting your first video, setting up your YouTube channel to publishing your video, optimising it for search and sharing on your website and social media networks.
He'll also show you how to ramp up your brand, that will help attract and retain your audience, improve your credentials and grow your business!
In this 4 hrs session, you will learn:
- Why to use video in your marketing and how to strategically to approah your video campaigns
- How to choose your equipment and set up your studio
- How to Shoot your fuirst video, transfer footage to a computer and upload it to a YouTube channel
- Cost effective solutions to distribute your video content
- Anatomy of a successful video
- World best practices in sharing
VIDEO MARKETING MASTERCLASS
Including all above already listed in Video Marketing Workshop, plus additional 3 hrs in which Mio will show you how to use video to engage your audience and amplify your message with detailed analysis of your video's performance with going deeper into statistics, tracking and measuring.
He will teach you why people flock to YouTube, and how you can tap into the stream of viewers with video insights specific to your industry.
In this 3 hrs session you will learn:
- How to monitor your videos' performance and statistical power of your YouTube channel
- Uncover hidden YouTube features that will set you appart from just an average YouTube user
- YouTube video ads and why you should use them
- Integration of YouTube and other Social Media Networks
- Maping your videos to your sales & marketing funnel
- Video & Landing pages and "Lead Magnet" set up
Lunch, coffee and tea included.
Places are strictly limited! Due to the logistics and equipment required, we can fit only limited amount of people.