What to do before starting a business
Get to grips with everything you should consider BEFORE going into business to give yourself a chance to survive and succeed and avoid joining the 75% who fail in the first five years.
Lack of preparation, planning and skills gaps are the biggest contributor to business failure and yet only 25% of business startups seek professional advice. This seminar is designed to assist prospective business owners and investors.
Find out how to:
* Assess the feasibility of your business idea
* Write a business plan (required by banks)
* Choose the right business structure
* How to monitor results
* Assess associated risks
* Finance your business, and
* Get insurance cover and discover ways to help you survive and thrive.
Take away knowledge, new skills, and valuable checklists and handouts to help you achieve your goals.
Registrations are essential book online now