ABS Area Supervisor Applications Now Open
The ABS is looking for passionate, motivated, community minded project managers to work on the next Census.
Census Area Supervisors play a critical role in recruiting, managing and training a small team of Census field staff to help deliver the 2016 Census.
Area Supervisors are:
- Non-office based jobs, requiring travel
- Temporary casual positions, with flexible working hours.
As an Area Supervisor, you will:
- Recruit, manage and train a small team of temporary Census field staff
- Implement and manage the Census delivery and collection processes and procedures
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks, including the receipt, handling and storage of a range of Census materials
- Earn $34.76 per hour (inclusive of 25% loading).
As an Area Supervisor, you must:
- Know your local community
- Hold a current driver licence
- Be comfortable using computer, tablet and mobile devices
- Comply with ABS work health and safety policies
- Hold Australian Citizenship or have the legal right to work in Australia.
Job seekers from diverse backgrounds, including non-English speaking backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, are encouraged to apply.
For more information on the position, see the Applicant Information Kit.
Apply online today!